My Background and Approach
Is Counselling For You?
- Feeling ‘low’ or finding daily life a struggle?
- Emotionally upset but unable to talk about it to family or friends?
- Suffering trauma from a recent or past event?
- Having difficulties with your relationships?
- Experiencing grief or loss?
- A survivor of rape / sexual abuse, either recent or past?
- Feeling confused or unsure about yourself?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ to one or more of these, counselling could help.
Counselling Offers –
- A confidential and safe space to look at your difficulty
- Deep listening that is respectful and non-critical
- Skill in helping with your emotional distress
- Help in understanding the roots or causes of your feelings or difficulties
- Support in helping you gain clarity and develop better ways of coping